Saturday, June 30, 2012

RTCUSA Day 2 recap

Another scorcher in Atlanta. Reports of 106 F. Sessions even hotter. My day was all about DATA, DATA, DATA. Leveraging Room data, Big data mining of projects for assessing the health of your project and your firm. Inspiring stuff.

Classes I wish I had the opportunity to attend yesterday- Building Smarter Models with James Vandezande and Visualizations to the Max: Taking Revit into game engine environments for real-time rendering, physics and animation by Marcello Sgambelluri. My twitter feed was on fire about the classes.

All this led to a heat stroke inducing riverboat ride to a whole pig BBQ on the other side of the lake. I'm pretty sure a good time was had by all. And it was comforting to see that the hotel pool was not cordoned off with Police tape this morning.

On to the next one!

No comments: