Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas everybody.


I'd like to thank everyone for all their support over the past few months as this blog has gotten off the ground. It's been fun and a great learning experience.


My first week at Erdman has given me some insight into the challenges of implementing Revit into a fairly large Design Build/Integrated Project Delivery firm. I'd have to say that they are not few and far between, however, they are definitely on their way. In the upcoming year,I hope to post some of the challenges that we face and the solutions we achieve. But for now, I just need to get home for Christmas through the wind and snow. Not looking forward to that 5 hr drive.


I hope the upcoming New Year treats you all well. Keep the faith. Let's make this a BIM-tastic Year!


No comments: