Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Big Bad BIM migrates…

Well Bimmers, I’m sure most of you thought the lack of posts recently was Big Bad’s usual silence after a flurry of activity.  But no, there was an actual reason this time.  A reason that I hope will give me lots to write about.

The Big Bad BIM has migrated SOUTH.

the drive south

Leaving behind Wisconsin’s snow for the warm sunshine of the great Southwest.

I have accepted a position as BIM Manager with Devenney Group in Phoenix, AZ.

I probably won’t be very active for the next couple of weeks, given the lost feeling one experiences in a new office (and the even more lost feeling I get when I think about moving all my worldly possessions, my loving wife and two little girls 1600 mi across the country.) But when I get my head back above water, I’m sure there will be plenty to share.

Let’s see what kind of BIM grows in the south. Big, Bad, or otherwise. :)

2 comments:

agirlcallededdy said...

Being away from me should mean you are blogging more! :)

Erik said...

It should. Now I just need to convince my body to get on Mountain time.